I am getting the error : No partitioners available.
Steps followed in my windows10 PC for metis installation :
- Downloaded conda-metis and metis-5.1.0 (unzipped the tar files).
- followed steps in install.txt and made sure C complier and GNU make and Cmake are installed.
- executed make config shared command.
- created visual studio project file metis.sln and opened it in VS 2022 and build it.
- added metis.dll path to my environmetal variables
but still I am getting this error : No partitioners available.
Searched through internet for possible help but couldn’t find any useful resources.
Can anyone suggest what should I do?
Thank you in advance.